OCR and ninja sport needs all of us to get out and race, train and ultimately have some fun.
The Weekend Warrior Award is recognition of those of us who, week in, week out, head around the country to support the sport we love. To qualify for the award participants have to attend 8 different events, training centres or ninja parks in 2022. So if you participate 3 times at the same brand this would only count once towards your tally. Be sure to check the list on below for what qualifies and do share any that we have missed. Volunteering and marshalling also counts!
Everyone can win the award if they qualify, but we do have a limited number remaining. Recipients of the award will each receive an exclusive British Obstacle Sports Weekend Warrior patch and ongoing community bragging rights. Be sure to use the hashtag #ukosfweekendwarrior with photos from your adventures so we can share your stories.
- British Obstacle Sports Members – First patch is free (Subject to availability)
- Non-members – £7 per patch
(OCR and ninja sport events only)
- Adrenalin Shock
- arMUDgeddon Family Mud Run
- Battle of Lansdown – Licensed Event
- Beach Ballistic – Licensed Event
- Beast Race
- Bog Commander
- Boonies Survival Run
- Born Survivor
- British OCR Junior Championships
- Chepstow Steeplechase – Licensed Event
- Clarty Bairns (Challenge Northumberland)
- Colour Obstacle Rush
- Commando Series – Licensed Event
- Ferny Crofts Scout Activity Centre Mud Run
- Forest Warrior
- Gelt Gladiator
- HC:Fit Ninja Competition – Licensed Event
- Holme Howler
- Inflatable 5K
- Inverclyde Warrior
- Kamikaze Adventure Run
- Kernow Killer
- Muddy Mayhem
- Mud Master
- Mud Monsters
- Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Park Edinburgh Events
- Normanby Hall Adventure Race
- Nuclear Races – Licensed Events
- Only The Brave – Licensed Event
- Overload Run / Farmyard Jam – Licensed Events
- Pretty Muddy 5K
- Race The Tide
- Rampage Run
- Rat Race Dirty Weekend
- Raw Fit Obstacle Fun Run – Licensed Event
- Rocket Race
- Rough Events
- Rough Runner – Licensed Event
- Shropshire Mud Run
- Spartan Race – Licensed Events
- Superhuman Games OCR
- T3 Farm Challenge
- The General Obstacle Run
- The Little Welly – Licensed Event
- The Nuts Challenge – Licensed Event
- The Swanbourne Endeavour – Licensed Event
- The Whole Hog
- Tough Mudder – Licensed Events
- Total Warrior – Licensed Event
- Walton Warrior 1900
- Wolf Run
- Yorkshire Warrior
Note the list of event organisers does not constitute endorsement by UKOSF. If an event company organises an non-obstacle sport event and you attend it can not be included. All the events marked as licensed have been checked by British Obstacle Sports as part of our pilot programme. While this does not give a full guarantee as to the quality and safety of the event, is does mean that a third-party (BOS) has checked documentation such as risk assessments and insurance. We also review publicly available financial information. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
Please contact us if your event is missing from the list. We also offer free British Obstacle Sports Event Licensing for additional promotion. Please contact us for details.
Activity Parks & Training Centres
- Adrenalin North Yorkshire Assault Course
- Agility Park
- Body Hub Obstacle Centre
- Camelot Events (Nuts Challenge)
- Field Fit
- Fit Body Farm Freestylers
- Fit 4 OCR
- Fortitude Fitness Centre
- HC:Fit Ninja Training*
- Love2Stay Assault Course
- Ninja Warrior Adventure Park (Multiple locations)
- Ninja Warrior Adventure Park Edinburgh – Affiliated Activity Centre
- Ninja Warrior UK Aqua Park Windsor
- Obstacle Play Park
- Obstacle Training Ground
- Primal Gym
- Raw Fit
- Rookery Fit Farm
- Rumble Fitness – Affiliated Training Centre
- Scottish Assault Courses (Multiple locations)
- Team Freestyle OCR Facility
- Total Ninja
- Tru Ninja Warrington
- True Function Ninja Training Ground
- The Obstacle Gym
- The P.T. Barn – Affiliated Training Centre
- The Playground
- Nuclear Wild Forest*
- Ultimate Ninja UK
Note the list of activity parks and training centres does not constitute endorsement by British Obstacle Sports.
If you run an activity park or training centre missing from the list please contact us for details of how to be added. For additional visibility training centres and activity parks can be become affiliated.
Full Terms & Conditions
- To qualify and be presented with the award you must be an active British Obstacle Sports member.
- You must attend 8 independent events, activity parks or training centres between January 1st and December 31st 2022.
- British Obstacle Sports reserves the right to add or remove events, activity parks or training centres at any time, for any reason.
- Only obstacle sport events, activity parks, or training centres count. An event, activity or training session organised by a company that isn’t classified as an obstacle sport, even if it is an OCR or ninja sport company can not be included.
- If a training centre also runs events you can only count that location once towards your total.
- Please keep dates and photo evidence of each event, activity park or training centre you attend.