The UKOSF Time Trials are back this winter. We’ve worked with a number of obstacle training facilities to offer a series of competitive short course time trials across the country. You will race against the clock to appear on location leaderboards broken down by gender and individual age groups. What better way to support training facilities around the UK.
Each course will be individually designed by the training facility, operating under the following UKOSF guidelines.
- Every location will have at least 10 obstacles (and probably a lot more) and be between 100m and 3K in length.
- Courses will be available to run on selected days between Saturday, December 5th 2020 and Sunday, February 28th 2021. Contact the training venues individually for more details (Some venues are listed on our event section on Facebook).
- The obstacle list and course for each location will be published ahead of time, and will not change.
- Each obstacle will have clear rules documented by the venue and available to read before you race.
- Training facilities will have penalties for obstacle failures.
- Course times will be recorded by a marshal (i.e. not self-timed).
- Adaptations can also be made for any para athletes who would like to take part. Please contact the applicable training centre.
To take part you simply need to contact the location you would like to race at and register with them. You will need your UKOSF membership number. Your age group will be based on your date of birth on December 5th, 2020. If you are not a UKOSF member, it’s quick and easy to sign up. Visit our membership page for more details.
You can take part in the competition at one of the following locations:
- Ape Index, Leicester*
- Field Fit, Ipswich*
- Fit Body Farm Freestylers, Kilmaurs*
- HC:Fit NinjaTraining, Liverpool
- Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Park Edinburgh*
- RAW FIT’s Lions Den, Hastings*
- Rumble Fitness, Milton Keynes*
- Primal Gym, Edinburgh
- Scottish Assault Courses (Aberdeenshire)*
- Scottish Assault Courses (Ayrshire)*
- Scottish Assault Courses (Edinburgh)*
* Venues marked with an asterisk are participating in our Winter Warriors campaign to bring someone new into the sport. UKOSF Members can introduce a friend who will get 50% off their first time trial. This offer is to be used bynon-members only who do not currently participate in OCR, and can not be used with any other offer. Please mention our Winter Warriors 50% discount when registering them for a time trial.
- Athletes must act with integrity on the course and follow the outlined rules and penalties detailed by each training location.
- Athlete age will be based on their date of birth on December 5th, 2020.
- Athletes can run the course more than once (additional costs may apply), only their fastest time will count.
- An athlete can not record their own time.
- Results will be broken down into gender and division (Under 9’s, 9-12, 13-17, Senior (18-39) and Masters (40+) with an overall location leaderboard as well. Note each training facility will have it’s own rules on how old a racer needs to be to be able to take part.