Scottish OCR Series
The inaugural Scottish OCR Series is supported by British Obstacle Sports.
Trophies will be awarded to the top 3 male and females in the overall and Masters (40+) categories.
- 8th January – MacTuff Winter 15K
- 26th March – Tartan Warrior 8K
- 7th May – MacTuff Summer 15K
- 3rd June – Tough Mudder Infinity
- 5th August – Beach Ballistic 16K
- You will need to race the specified competitive wave at each race to score points.
- Your best three scores will count in the series.
- The Scottish OCR Community Group reserves the right to add additional events to the list.
- Your age group in the series will be based on your date of birth on December 31st, 2023.
Please refer to the British Obstacle Sports series rulebook.
The Scottish OCR Community Group with support from British Obstacle Sports.
Any adaptive athletes that want to take part should contact Scottish OCR or British Obstacle Sports, so that we can discuss any adaptations that may be required with the relevant race(s).
The Scottish OCR Series is an adult competition. However, if a race allows a lower age than 18 you can take part and be included in series results. However, please note some races may not allow this, so you may not be able to complete the maximum number of races.
You do not need to be a British Obstacle Sports member to take part in any of the Scottish OCR Series races, but to appear in the league results you will need to be a member. Adult membership is £12.50 per year and helps us to grow OCR in the Scotland and around the rest of the UK.
2023 Current Standings (After Race 1)
Please note results are best viewed on a desktop computer.