On January 21st (7-10pm), British Obstacle Sports will host the first 100m National Trials at Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Park Gloucester .
The trials will provide an opportunity to be selected for the British National Teams at the OCR European Championships in Hungary (top 3 overall), and the FISO OCR World Championships in Belgium (overall winners). However, you can take part regardless of whether you are aiming to compete at an international level.
Event day information:
– Registration will be open from 6pm, we advise arriving by 6:15pm at the very latest. There is a Technical Meeting at 6:30pm where you can ask any questions.
– The event will be run under 100m time trial rules and the winner will be the fastest athlete across the course.
– Athletes will run individually in a time trial format. They will not be able to try the course before their first round.
– Athletes will get two opportunities to run the course, with the fastest time counting towards their finishing position.
– The first round will be run based on a random draw, with the second round based on the times of the first round with the slowest running the course first.
– Athletes will be able to use obstacles that are not part of the course to warm up and practice on.
Please note those who are automatically selected will need to confirm their place within four weeks of the event and will still need to register for the international championships as British Obstacle Sports does not have the budget to cover these registration fees.