I am an experienced Ninja Warrior and OCR athlete and coach who specializes in obstacle technique and efficiency. I am highly passionate about helping people achieve their full potential and reaching their goals. Having started my fitness journey later in life and being a mother of two children myself, I understand the everyday challenges people face when training and competing and trying to improve themselves.
I run an exclusive training facility in West Wales, where I offer one-to-one or group training sessions and OCR/Ninja Warrior holidays. The facility is set in 14 acres of farmland with indoor and outdoor obstacles, including an 18ft warped wall, a climbing cave and a great range of Ninja Warrior and OCR obstacles. It is conveniently located near the coast about 300m above sea level, with easy access to several footpaths and the coastal path, all of which are great for running, speed training and hill sessions.
Further to this, I am an experienced international athlete myself, so fully understand the demands of competing and how best to prepare. A few of my achievements are listed below:
- BMCA Champion AG 40-55 (2022)
- 1st Spartan Wales Super 10k Female AG Overall (2021)
- UKOSF Time Trials Female Champion North & South (2020)
- OCR World Champion AG 40-45 3k & AG 40+ 100m (2019)
- 2 x Ninja Warrior UK Competitor
- 6 x Ninja Warrior Germany Competitor
- 2 x Sasuke Vietnam Competitor